Sunday, October 19, 2008

farewell facebook.

this weekend i was asked what keeps me from experiencing the freedom i was meant for. i realized that my answer was pain. so i asked God what he wanted me to do about that. he said, "delete your facebook." halfway through my question of "seriously," i was shot down with the quickest "yes!" response ever.

i'll manage. and it will help to not be faced with the person who causes me to grieve every day. i just wanted to clarify to the few of you who actually read this.

5 comments:

Liz said...

i'll miss you, but i totally understand that it had to be done!!

isn't it so cool when God speaks so clearly like that?!

Yvette said...

it is really cool when it's clearly spoken and understood. the only thing that sucks is when it is something you enjoyed. but it's okay, i think i would rather erase my pain then enjoy something that causes me pain simultaneously :)

Liz said...

yvonne was trying to comment you, but for some reason it wasn't working from her account...

she said, "i miss you on facebook but i am glad you came to visit us on monday."

Yvonne said...

Yay ive been trying to comment forever. It worked!

Yvette said...

hahahaha i actually tried to comment in response to both of you and it wouldn't let me!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com